Monday, January 17, 2011

3 Ways to Stick to Your Running Resolution | Active.com

Read this article! It caught my eye because I'm staying pretty steady about getting back to being a runner again. Well, I was a runner for a short while, the rest of the time I'd say I was a jogger...but I loved it! I feel like I'm finally back on track (pun intended) to being a consistent runner and it feels so good...physically and emotionally.

Anyway, I ran across this article, I think from a fb post, and it made sense to me on so many levels. I've never been much of a goal setter, actually, I tend to run from goals. But the author talks about just having a simple plan--it doesn't have to be major. I know I have to have a bit more of a life plan and some of these suggestions are very comfortable. I might end up with a bit more focus, and that can NEVER be a bad thing.

Happy reading~ I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment